Reciprocity: Transferring Your Certification from State to State

Florida offers two Reciprocal Routes to the Professional Certificate for applicants who hold valid standard certificates from other U.S. states, territories, and the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS). You must submit a copy of the front and back of each valid certificate. Be sure to include your social security number or Florida DOE# on each page. You should also carefully document your teaching experience on your CG-10 application form.