Technology Resources in the Library
Susan Ariew is the College of Education's representative in the USF Library, Tampa campus. Ms. Ariew has provided the following useful links that are helpful for faculty. Much of the library's technology is tied up with electronic resources, databases, and information tools rather than multimedia production services.
- Ms. Ariew's Blog - A monthly education-focused newsletter/blog that offers updates about library services, collections, new digital resources, websites, videos, and blogs.
- Refworks - A citation management system that assists faculty with research.
- Faculty Research - Specific links for requesting books and resources, research consultations, and contacting subject librarians.
- Faculty/TA Instructional Services - Links related to developing research assignments, distance learners, placing items on reserve, and requesting library instruction for classes.
- PRONTO - A useful service that offers, book, article, and media delivery to faculty offices.
- Interlibrary Loan Services (ILLiad) - An automated interlibrary loan management system that improves our services to faculty and students by providing access to materials your home library does not own.
- Education Subject Guide
- How-to Guides and More - Distance education support tools, including podcasts, research guides, tutorials, etc.
USF Libraries YouTube - An interesting technology multimedia resource with over 100 videos on YouTube about the library, its collections, as well as some presentations in our speaker series and events within the library.