Goals and Objectives
As stated in section 6.1.5 of the College Constitution, the purpose
of the College Research Committee includes:
(1) faculty development,
(2) faculty and student recognition and awards, and (3) interface with
Sponsored Research and the University Research Council.
The voting members of the College Research Committee may include:
- four faculty members appointed by the Council Chair and approved by
- one director from a Center or Institute;
- one full-time graduate student;
- a Council liaison;
- an ex-officio member appointed by the Dean;
- the new Associate Dean for Research as ex-officio; and
- the COE representative serving on the University Research Council
as an ex-officio member
Both the graduate student member and the ex-officio member appointed by the Dean shall serve a one-year renewable term.